- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
Polytechnics Canada abides by the requirements of Canada’s Personal Information Protection and Electronics Documents Act (PIPEDA). The organization is the sole owner of the information collected on this site. We only have access to information that you voluntarily provide on the website, via email or through other direct contact. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
Your Access to and Control of Information
You may opt out of any future contact any time by contacting us via email or by telephone, using the contact information provided in this policy. You may also:
- Request data we have about you, if any
- Ask that data we have about you be changed or corrected
- Request data we have about you be deleted
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected using encryption and/or software designed to secure transactions.
To use certain sections of this website, a user must first complete a registration form. Registration requires a user to provide their name and email address. This information may be used to contact you about the products/services on our site in which you have expressed interest.
This website contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
Surveys & Contests
From time-to-time our site requests information via surveys or contests. Participation in these surveys or contests is voluntary. Information requested may include contact information (such as name and address). Survey information will be used for research purposes or to improve this site.